Cindy Lou Who...Hairdo!

 ***UPDATED 12/03/12***
 
I dearest 'How the Grinch Stole Christmas'
Especially Cindy Lou...
too although I am non thrilled almost the even out line 
inwards the Jim Carrey version, I dearest the costuming...
if yous recollect how much I dearest Halloween, you'll
know nosotros HAVE to wearing clothing upward for
every possible occassion!

So, my missy is ever Cindy Lou
at our Christmas Parties!
And yes, she sings "Where are yous Christmas".
Here she is 2009
 
 
 
 

Here inwards 2010
 

Here's a quick pilus demo!
pocket-sized bath cup...elastics...comb or brush...
 gather large department on top.
 split inwards half.
 insert newspaper cup.
 hide newspaper cup.
 band it off correct at the exceed of the cup.
 add bows, remaining pilus tin cease live braided
too curled too twisted up!
{We did this exhibit super fast...take fourth dimension to
teach inwards hold off precisely how yous like!}
I purpose gel or mousse too...

I am working on the teacup headband
for me for this year's party!
Hopefully this inspires yous too!


Cindy Lou Who Teacup Headbands too hairdo quick tutorial Cindy Lou Who...hairdo!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel