Cinnamon Rolls!

 I honey cinnamon rolls!
I mixed only about upwards the other day, but earlier actually
reading through my recipe, I just 
started adding ingredients...
only to discover, it was the recipe that 
called for fourteen cups of flour!
My mixer handled 12 cups, in addition to I kneaded inward the other 2!

 after kneading for ten minutes, I permit it rising for an hour.
 I split upwards the dough inward half...and froze one-half of it for later!
Then I split upwards the one-half into fourths...
and rolled them into long rectangles
Then I mixed butter in addition to brownish carbohydrate for the filling.
 Rolled upwards in addition to sliced.
 Some I set on a cookie sheet...
some I lay inward this decorative cupcake pan...
 They rising an lx minutes in addition to a half...and in addition to then bake for ten minutes.
 I mixed upwards cream cheese frosting for the tops!
 So yummy!  Just what I wanted!

Roll recipe:
(you powerfulness desire to one-half this...)
4 TBSP yeast
4 TBSP sugar
ii C. Hot Water
ii C. Milk
3/4 C. Oil
1 C. Sugar
1 TBSP baking soda
1 TBSP salt
fourteen C. Flour
half dozen eggs

starting fourth dimension three ingredients, gear upwards five minutes
add remaining ingredients...
knead well...

Cream Cheese frosting:
2 pkg cream cheese
1 pkg powdered sugar
1/4 loving cup milk
1 tsp vanilla



Then I mixed butter in addition to brownish carbohydrate for the filling Cinnamon Rolls!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel