Easter Egg Keyboard Diy!

 Okay, EVERYONE hated my reckoner keyboard.
Everyone. Yes...they did too!

It was black, thus worn out...scratched from fingernails...
letters missing!
 My kids (and hubby) had a terrible
 time typing on my keyboard.
Well, Mr. Awesome himself (my hubby), decided it was 
fourth dimension for a DIY keyboard project!
He taped off my keyboard alongside masking tape 
as well as thus painted the keys pink!  
Notice the soft undertones of yellow?  He is a existent artist!
I used a sharpie as well as wrote on the crucial telephone substitution information.
merely it was ugly.
 Yay arts and crafts paint! 
 I took unopen to fourth dimension decorating every telephone substitution equally if it were an Easter egg!
Stripes, chevrons, polka dots, plaids, swirls as well as flowers!
Even a petty Fleur de lis on the N!
We finished it off alongside a clear spray varnish.
Let it dry out over night...and wahlah!
 Pink perfection!  I beloved it, as well as I am using it now!  :)
The biggest problem...
Now, nosotros are hooked!
Why accept a dull keyboard at all???
The kids are going to pigment their own!
 He taped off my keyboard alongside masking record Easter Egg Keyboard DIY!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel