Homemade Granola!

 I love granola!
It's elementary in addition to quick to make...

You'll need:
Oats, grape nuts cereal or equivalent, 
honey, oil, cinnamon in addition to vanilla.

4 cups oats
 2 cups cereal
 1 loving cup honey, 1/2 loving cup oil, 
1 tablespoon each of vanilla in addition to cinnamon
I slighly zap my moisture ingredients and
 then mix them amongst the dry.
 Until good mixed.  
On a side note, I got this majestic bowl when I 
was single...over xiii years ago.  I withal love it.
 Spread onto baking sheet. 
 Bake inwards 300* oven for xxx minutes...stirring at fifteen minutes.
It volition expect golden brown.
Remove from oven in addition to allow to cool completely.
Then shop inwards air tight container...or ziplock.
I don't know how long this stores...we swallow it hence fast!

Going to brand about granola bars next!
 tablespoon each of vanilla in addition to cinnamon Homemade Granola!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel