Polka Point Found Stand!

Okay,
get a inexpensive establish stand upwards ($4)
Paint in addition to mildly distress
(I distress because I convey children, in addition to it's saltation to come about anyway)


 
Remember this stuff?
I got a ton of figurer newspaper at a yard sale for the
kids to color on...and idea I would 
use these streamers equally a stencil!
{in theory, you lot don't actually necessitate a stencil for polka dots...
but I felt similar it was the safer agency to go}


Cover in addition to record strategically...not to comprehend whatever dots.

Brush pigment them in...if it goes on also thick, it makes a mound, in addition to therefore sentinel it!

Peel away newspaper piece nevertheless "tacky" in addition to educate out to dry!

Then I sanded downwardly the elevation lightly, sprayed it alongside clear coat in addition to ta da!

I didn't overstage this 1 in addition to therefore you lot could come across the top!
:)
Totally hooked on this color!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel