S Is For Sucks...

Okay, side note...the championship of this post is from
Homestar Runner/ Strongbad emails...so funny!

On to my project!
I saw these cork monograms a brace places 
and wanted to brand one, since I got tons
of corks at a yard sale for FREE!
I used cereal boxes too cutting out an "S"
I hot glued three layers together for sturdiness...
Then I but hot glued on corks!
It's agency to a greater extent than fun if you lot convey a cute assistant!
To complete I cutting unopen to inwards one-half too unopen to inwards quarters...
and wedged them inwards wherever I could!
He's hanging out amongst the seagull!
My three twelvemonth erstwhile came inwards too said
"I similar that 'M' mom."



I saw these cork monograms a brace places south is for Sucks...

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel