Fresh Squeezed!

I made a stenciled woods sign for my dad here.
 I used vinyl, removed the positive spaces together with stuck on the negative to pigment the stencil...
The matter is, vinyl is pricey to only hold upward wadding all of it upward together with tossing it!
So...Behold!
 El-cheapo contact paper...drawer liner...
This has been sitting around for years...I knew I could become far work!
It is thin.  Thinner than vinyl.  So hither are my silhouette settings:
Speed: iii
Thickness: 1
Worked great!  Removed the positive spaces, 
used some quondam "already used" transfer paper, 
and transferred it to my woods victim.
 
It painted upward perfectly!  I removed the contact paper 
while it was yet tacky amongst a claw to locomote out the detailed areas.
 A piffling staining together with sanding!
 Thanks for looking!
 removed the positive spaces together with stuck on the negative to pigment the stencil Fresh Squeezed!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel