Jingle All The Vogue Vinyl Sign!

 Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Hope you lot are enjoying some family, nutrient in addition to fun time.


Jingle all the Way Vinyl Sign!

You wont postulate much to larn started amongst the Silhouette Cameo.
Paper is skilful start.
My favorite medium is vinyl.
It's slowly to live amongst in addition to adhesive, 
so it makes application a breeze.
 I had my cameo cutting some gilded vinyl.
For vinyl cutting you lot don't postulate to purpose the mat!
It simply feeds into the car in addition to tin cutting huge lengths at a time!
(perfect for wall art)

I used some transfer record on the vinyl...
 To apply to the foliage light-green painted board...
After peeling off the transfer tape, I
 added some white vinyl that reads
Jingle all the way!

 Done!
Took me less than xx minutes!
 Perfect for Holiday decor!
 
Let's verbalize Silhouette for real.  
My honey for Silhouette happened dorsum inwards the days of the SD.
Which is similar inwards size to the Portrait.
I bought 1 for nether $200 in addition to loved it.
Then the Cameo was released...right earlier Christmas 2011.
I bought 1 for myself at total price...
and gave my SD to my sis inwards law.
This summertime I institute an SD at the Goodwill hither for $20.
Since I know the value, I bought it.  
I tested it out in addition to it worked similar a charm.
I sent that to my sis every bit an early on Christmas this year.
 
Now, Silhouette has sent me a Cameo to review.
I honey it.
I purpose my Cameo at to the lowest degree every week...if non every day!
I honey it in addition to would purchase some other 1 inwards a heartbeat. 

I've replaced my blade close in 1 lawsuit every half dozen months or so.

If you lot are on the fence, here's what I suggest:

Go to Silhouette in addition to download the gratuitous software Silhouette Studio.
Install it, opened upwards it up, in addition to tinker approximately amongst it.
Obviously it's non hooked to a machine, in addition to thence no cutting volition happen...
but endeavor it out, run into how slowly the interface is to live with...
AND
Go to Silhouette blog every calendar week in addition to download the gratuitous shape.
Then when you lot practise decided to larn the machine, 
you'll accept a library total of FREE shapes!
I accept used my silhouette for in addition to thence many things.
(it's paid for itself in addition to more)




You wont postulate much to larn started amongst the Silhouette Cameo Jingle all the Way Vinyl Sign!
This post service published on first

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel