Thanksgiving Fun!

 
We honey Thanksgiving!
The kickoff thanksgiving that my wife in addition to I were married we
 wrote/composed a wonderful Thanksgiving song.
We sing it every year, consummate amongst actions...which are only dizzy manus gestures!
Everyone inward the draw solid unit of measurement either loves it or despises it...but can't hold off to demand heed it!

The kids honey it too--they loved it when they didn't fifty-fifty know the words.
Here are my two oldest...looking similar slobs, but having a cracking fourth dimension singing it!
It's a typical domicile video...baby crying inward the background
in addition to mom prompting kids along...ahh, the olden days.
Here's the totally inward depth lyrics:

Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving, there's turkey all around
Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving, a gobbler on the ground.
Hail to the happy chopping block, brings us all a feast.
Stuff the staff of life within the beast, swallow creamed corn!
Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving, the pumpkin pie is round
Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving, whipped topping all around.

Just near sums upwards Thanksgiving right?
Ha ha, nosotros accept a proficient fourth dimension amongst it!

I experience really blessed.  I accept in addition to therefore much to survive thankful for.

Here's roughly fun Thanksgiving ideas!
 The kickoff thanksgiving that my wife in addition to I were married nosotros Thanksgiving Fun!


 The kickoff thanksgiving that my wife in addition to I were married nosotros Thanksgiving Fun!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel