Girafapegacorn--Turn Artwork Into A Shirt!

 T-SHIRT WEEK!
Giraffapegacorn!
Turn Artwork into a Shirt!



 My miss is quite the imaginative artist!
I went through roughly of her sketches too establish the mythical Giraffapegacorn!
It's business office Giraffe, Pegasus, too Unicorn!
  So I decided to plough it into a t-shirt for her!
 Okay technical stuff.
I scanned the ikon too imported it into Photoshop.
I added a layer too traced the entire ikon alongside the brush tool.
(I made a couplet changes to aid it interpret ameliorate for vinyl)
This way, it wouldn't live all pixelated.
It could live imported into Silhouette Studio, but it would involve roughly cleaning up.
If you lot are ironing on text, contrary the image!
Place the vinyl, plastic side down, on the cutting mat.
Settings for flocked vinyl...knife depth of 3.
 I used dark flocked rut transfer vinyl too position it inward the Silhouette Cameo.
Then the excess is weeded out.
 Removing all the within parts too.
 Gildan sent me roughly neat T-shirts!
Ladies perfect fit, Heavy Cotton...they are soft, too substantial too come upward inward lots of colors!
 I placed the ikon plastic side up...flocked vinyl touching the shirt.
 Then encompass it alongside a tea towel too Fe over the towel for a infinitesimal or two.
 Once it's hot, you lot tin destination carefully Fe instantly on the plastic.
Carefully Fe each border too line.
 Then carefully pare off the plastic...ironing to a greater extent than if necessary.
Then encompass the ikon alongside the tea towel in 1 trial again too Fe it a infinitesimal or 2 more.
Now it's produce to wear!
Who wouldn't only honey their fine art on a custom shirt!?





My miss is quite the imaginative creative mortal Girafapegacorn--Turn Artwork into a Shirt!
This post published on first 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel