Gold Glitter Panthera Leo Too Unicorn!


 Welcome dorsum to T-Shirt week--all calendar week long--cool shirt DIY's!
 Lion together with Unicorn!
Gold Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl T-shirt!
 So, my kids together with I were watching Sabrina the Teenage Witch
a spell back...the college season.
I used to lookout it all the fourth dimension when I was inward High school...did you lot e'er lookout it?
Anyway, Sabrina's roommate, Morgan, was wearing this sweater.
I paused the present together with snapped a picture.  I knew I could recreate this.
Morgan's shirt was a Equus caballus together with perchance a lion...hard to tell.
But I knew I could create the Lion together with the Unicorn...like this plant nursery rhyme:

The Lion together with the Unicorn
The king of beasts together with the unicorn were fighting for the crown
The king of beasts crunch the unicorn all approximately the town.
Some gave them white bread, together with some gave them brown;
Some gave them plum cake together with drummed them out of town.
So I designed this image:
 Right click to salve off...personal purpose exclusively please!
 I used my Silhouette Cameo together with cutting it out of Gold Heat Transfer Vinyl.
(Place the plastic side downward on the cutting mat.  Reverse the paradigm inward Silhouette Studio.
Cut according to the Heat Transfer vinyl flocked fabric settings)
 Weeded it to withdraw the excess vinyl.
 Place it downward on this fabulous fitted t-shirt from Gildan!

 Place a tea towel over the top together with Fe over the towel for a infinitesimal or two.
 Then the Fe tin sack Fe straight on the plastic.
Iron every border together with pare off the plastic carefully, overstep along to Fe equally necessary.
 Place the tea towel dorsum on top (after the plastic is removed)
together with Fe 1 time to a greater extent than for a infinitesimal or two.
 Then brand a million!
They are classy, trendy together with totally topographic point on!
I honey how the Glitter vinyl looks!
We had a daughter cousin political party together with made everyone a matching shirt!
Even I was wearing one!  They are actually but together with then perfect!
 Since my hubby together with older boy were at scout camp,
the six yr onetime boy had to hang out amongst the girls.
So nosotros made him his ain version of the shirt!
 It's the Lion, wearing the crown, eating the Unicorn head.
 It's notwithstanding aureate together with glittery,
but it was a dainty "masculine" version of the crest logo!
 So much fun!
I honey the Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl.  It is amazing!
I but purchase it from Silhouette here.
(I don't larn paid to country that...nor commissions if you lot purchase some)





 my kids together with I were watching Sabrina the Teenage Witch Gold Glitter Lion together with Unicorn!
This post published on first 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel