T-Shirt Week! I'm A Footling Teapot Shirt!

 I'm a Little Teapot Shirt!
Welcome to T-shirt week!
I volition live posting a slew of awesome DIY shirts every day.
So, non going to lie.
I idea upwards this shirt all on my own.
I didn't come across it anywhere else, it came from my brain...so I'm pretty thrilled most it!
(Of course, my model, non then much--I bribed him amongst a dollar to stimulate got these pictures together with act happy)
 I used my Silhouette Cameo
Gray flocked Heat Transfer Vinyl
Iron, t-shirt together with claw tool.
 I simply typed inwards the text I wanted, reversed it, together with cutting it out!
(I honey the free font Aharoni for big bold letters!)
 Weed the excess vinyl together with discard.
Now the words are backwards together with laid upwards to atomic issue 26 on.
 Cut pieces apart together with house on shirt.
 Cover amongst a tea towel together with atomic issue 26 on high for a infinitesimal or two.
 Then carefully pare dorsum the plastic, atomic issue 26 to a greater extent than if necessary.
 Repeat together with done!
I intend it looks great.
It's subtle...not screaming "I'm a footling Teapot"!
 And it's funny!
 Go ahead, sing the song!
I'm a footling teapot
 Short & stout
Here is my handgrip
Here is my spout
When I teach all steamed upwards
Hear me hollo
Tip me over & pour me out!
I intend this would live then cute on a footling infant onesie!
Haha, likewise fun!





 I volition live posting a slew of awesome DIY shirts every twenty-four hours T-Shirt Week!  I'm a Little Teapot Shirt!
This post published on first 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel