I'm Too Then Fancy Vinyl On A Imitation Leather Tote Bag!


I'm So Fancy Vinyl on a Faux Leather Tote Bag!
 Glitter vinyl on mistaken leather!
I accept a bunch of these dark mistaken leather tote bags.
They are actually useful as well as tin concur a binder, tablet, laptop, etc.
But they are a tad bland.
So...I wondered nigh a DIY arts and crafts projection to freshen it up!

I received this amazing glitter vinyl from Angel Crafts inwards telephone substitution for this fun tutorial!



It has xx sheets of sparkly glitter vinyl...and the best part,
is the glitter doesn't shed everywhere!
Win for the hubs!
It comes inwards a bunch of beautiful colors!

You volition need:
Leather or mistaken leather tote bag
Glitter vinyl
transfer record
Silhouette cameo or equivalent!

You know how sometimes it's thence difficult to selection the font you lot want?
Try this.  Go to Wordmark.it
Upload your fonts, thence you lot tin type inwards the words you lot desire as well as come across all your fonts at once!
Genius!

So I picked the font I loved.
Next, I used my Silhouette Cameo to cutting out the text I wanted.
Plus a gem, because priorities.
 Then accept your silhouette cutting it out!
I loaded instantly media, no cutting mat.
My blade is develop to 2...standard settings for cutting vinyl.
Use a claw tool to weed out the excess vinyl.
Use care, glitter vinyl is to a greater extent than brittle than regular vinyl, 
thence if it's also intricate, the pattern may tear.
Cut out as well as add together transfer tape.
 Peel off the backing as well as add together to the bag!
 Press downward firmly.
Then cutis dorsum the transfer record as well as cutis off slowly.
I cutis it dorsum as well as slide it correct on happen of itself.
 Looks perfect!
Full of glitter as well as glam!
Fill amongst necessities as well as it's gain to rock!
 The glitter looks amazing inwards the sunlight!
Lots of sparkle as well as shine!

I am thence fancy!






m So Fancy Vinyl on a Faux Leather Tote Bag I'm So Fancy Vinyl on a Faux Leather Tote Bag! m So Fancy Vinyl on a Faux Leather Tote Bag I'm So Fancy Vinyl on a Faux Leather Tote Bag! m So Fancy Vinyl on a Faux Leather Tote Bag I'm So Fancy Vinyl on a Faux Leather Tote Bag! m So Fancy Vinyl on a Faux Leather Tote Bag I'm So Fancy Vinyl on a Faux Leather Tote Bag! m So Fancy Vinyl on a Faux Leather Tote Bag I'm So Fancy Vinyl on a Faux Leather Tote Bag! m So Fancy Vinyl on a Faux Leather Tote Bag I'm So Fancy Vinyl on a Faux Leather Tote Bag!
This post published on first 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel