Shark Pencil Case: Dorsum To Schoolhouse Fun!

 Shark Pencil Case: Back to School Fun!
Hi friends, it's Natalie!  If yous are novel to my blog, allow me tell yous 3 interesting facts nearly me:
1. I had a PRK (like lasik) a twosome years agone to gear upward my eyes as well as instantly my optic sight is amazing.
2. My mom taught me to sew together when I was 6--first affair I sewed was a frog beanbag.
3. I am obsessed amongst schoolhouse supplies...and pencil cases.
Enter my Cricut Explore Air 2 giveaway here!)
Felt
Ball chain keychain
Googly eyes
Hot glue/gun
Scissors
Here's the Shark silhouette outline I used
Upload it to your cutting software.  I used my Cricut Explore Air 2.
(I received equally percentage of their blogger team--and I dear it)
Enter to win your ain here!
Just produce got the auto cutting out the shark.
Easy, takes barely whatever fourth dimension at all...maybe a infinitesimal or 2.
Weed off the excess vinyl.
Including the optic as well as gill slits.
Place amongst the plastic side upward on the case.
Gently Fe on medium high over only the shark.
The representative is nylon then it volition melt if it gets also hot.
Then allow it cool completely.
Then only tegument off the plastic past times rolling it dorsum over the exceed of itself.
Okay, nosotros are at v minutes.
Next larn a while of felt as well as cutting 2 identical fish bodies.  I modeled these slightly larger than cheesy goldfish crackers.  And I ended upward using 2 googly eyes (one on each side).
Hot gum the ball chain keychain on ane fish.
(if yous don't produce got a ball chain keychain laying around, purpose some yarn)
Then hot gum the other fish torso correct on top, encasing the chain.
Hot gum an optic to each side of the fish.
Then claw it on to the zipper equally a cute niggling shark snack!
Shark bait!
Boom--under fifteen minutes!
Your kiddo's volition dear to become dorsum to schoolhouse amongst this fun pencil case!
Like, Share, Comment, Follow, Pin as well as Save!


Check out these other fun pencil holders:

Soda Bottle Pencil Case



Stash Organizer--if yous produce got a bunch of pencils!




 a twosome years agone to gear upward my eyes as well as instantly my optic sight is amazing Shark Pencil Case: Back to School Fun!  a twosome years agone to gear upward my eyes as well as instantly my optic sight is amazing Shark Pencil Case: Back to School Fun!  a twosome years agone to gear upward my eyes as well as instantly my optic sight is amazing Shark Pencil Case: Back to School Fun!  a twosome years agone to gear upward my eyes as well as instantly my optic sight is amazing Shark Pencil Case: Back to School Fun!  a twosome years agone to gear upward my eyes as well as instantly my optic sight is amazing Shark Pencil Case: Back to School Fun!
 a twosome years agone to gear upward my eyes as well as instantly my optic sight is amazing Shark Pencil Case: Back to School Fun!
This post published on first 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel