Geek Week! Harry Potter Hogwarts Household Patches!

  Harry Potter Week--Hogwarts House Patches!
I got this embroidery car close a yr together with a one-half ago.
I dear it!
You sandwich your fabric...canvas, twill or my favorite, felt,
together with tear away stabilizer into the frame...then programme the piece together with it volition stitch away!
 Getting software to interface amongst your figurer is expensive, precisely totally worth it!
I imported a motion painting of the Hogwarts family crests together with had it embroider them.
 Each novel color of thread needs to last manually changed, precisely it is therefore simple.
There's fifty-fifty a needle threader on the machine, therefore no difficult move there!
 
 Then I purpose fray banking concern check all around the border of the embroidered patch,
permit it dry out together with and therefore cutting it out!
 They are fun!
Not equally high character equally store bought variety, precisely nonetheless perfect for
 Harry Potter costumes or political party favors!
 Embroidery correct onto felt is swell too!
No fraying fabric--means no fray banking concern check needed!
 Here's some big patches I did on felt.
They expect AMAZING!
If you lot are outlining the piece inward black, purpose a dark backing!
It makes it much to a greater extent than crisp...if you lot are outlining inward white, larn amongst white backing!
We had a Harry Potter Halloween Party dorsum inward Oct together with I wanted to
form all the guests into houses amongst a sorting hat.
H5N1 giant family piece for each mortal (about 30) was also much move for me!
So...
I did mini family logo's for each house!
Then I set them inward the sorting lid together with everyone picked a patch...perfect
 way to form into houses without a lot of quizzes together with personality matching!
 Plus, everyone went dwelling family amongst a mini patch!
Booyah!  Great political party favor!
Do you lot accept an embroidery machine?
Would you lot always reckon it?
What would you lot brand amongst it?





 I got this embroidery car close a yr together with a one-half agone GEEK WEEK!  Harry Potter Hogwarts House Patches!  I got this embroidery car close a yr together with a one-half agone GEEK WEEK!  Harry Potter Hogwarts House Patches!  I got this embroidery car close a yr together with a one-half agone GEEK WEEK!  Harry Potter Hogwarts House Patches!  I got this embroidery car close a yr together with a one-half agone GEEK WEEK!  Harry Potter Hogwarts House Patches!  I got this embroidery car close a yr together with a one-half agone GEEK WEEK!  Harry Potter Hogwarts House Patches!  I got this embroidery car close a yr together with a one-half agone GEEK WEEK!  Harry Potter Hogwarts House Patches!
This post published on first 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel