Harry Potter Raglan Shirts Using Cricut Explore Air 2!


 Harry Potter Raglan Shirts to vesture at Universal Studios!

I did something I never idea I would exercise at the foremost of this month.  I went on a trip amongst my sis inwards law.  Just the two of us, a immature lady trip--no kids!  We had a blast!  I wanted to brand the trip a piffling to a greater extent than fun, thence nosotros wore matching shirts to Universal Studios--and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter!  It was thence fun...and our shirts were funny!
(here's my immature lady modeling reluctantly, because she wanted to become to Universal Studios amongst me)

 Yep, I wore the Troll Bogeys shirt...my sis the Riddikulus shirt!

Of all the Epic quotes from Albus Dumbledore, I'm similar "troll bogeys!"

Super funny though!  And yes, it's spelled bogeys.  Don't hassle me, I went straightaway to JK.
At the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, everyone loved my shirt.  Lots of fun comments nearly the troll bogeys!

 Let's larn started!

You volition need:





 
(I've bought a lot of baseball game tees, too these District Made are the best!  They are soft too fit perfectly)



Right click to salve off the png files too and thence charge them into Cricut Design Space.
Load the atomic issue 26 on plastic side down.  Click the "mirror image" push too and thence click cut.
I ready mine to cardstock to cutting glitter vinyl, the atomic issue 26 on setting but isn't enough.

Cut the give-and-take out too weed the excess vinyl.

Then house them aspect on the shirt.

Press downwards amongst an atomic issue 26 for a duad minutes on medium heat.
Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 shirt press would live a dream...but an atomic issue 26 works!

Let the shirt cool, too thence tegument off the plastic.

I dear the dark glitter!

Now y'all accept the perfect shirts to vesture on your household unit of measurement or girls solely trip!

Which shirt would y'all wear?

Like, Save, Comment, Follow, Share too Pin!


Keep coming dorsum this calendar week for to a greater extent than Harry Potter!






Harry Potter Raglan Shirts to vesture at Universal Studios Harry Potter Raglan Shirts using Cricut Explore Air 2!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel