Usa Watercolor Wall Fine Art Using Frisket!

 USA Watercolor Wall Art using Frisket!
Today is July 24th, the 119th twelvemonth since Utah (my home) became a state.
So to celebrate a patriotic subject I made this dandy contestation piece!
Keep this inwards heed for dorsum to schoolhouse geography classes...
 Supplies:
Watercolor paper
watercolors
frisket, mouth as well as adhesive remover

lightbox or window
tape/frog record
  First I printed off the designing I edited.
 Then I taped it to my lite box.
If yous don't stimulate got a lite box, yous tin record it to a well-lit window.
 That way, yous tin come across through that thick watercolor paper.

 I am addicted to using this frisket...have yous tried it yet?
You volition honey it!
Paint on a sparse trouble of frisket on all the dark lines.
Let the frisket dry out completely.
(about 10-20 minutes depending on thickness.)
Then role frog record to record downward all the sides of your watercolor paper.
CAREFULLY!
If the frog record touches the frisket, it volition take away it!
Then moisture your watercolors as well as moisture downward your paper.
Then carefully add together a unlike color to each state!
It's as well as thence fun!
I did pretty skilful amongst my geography piece I was painting--I knew simply nearly every state!
Let the pigment dry out completely.
Then accept your adhesive remover as well as carefully take away the frisket.
It clumps upwards similar goobers.
Then it's done!
Hang as well as admire!

Here's some some other dandy frisket project:
Watercolor give-and-take art!
 So to celebrate a patriotic subject I made this dandy contestation slice USA Watercolor Wall Art using Frisket!



 So to celebrate a patriotic subject I made this dandy contestation slice USA Watercolor Wall Art using Frisket!
This post published on first 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel