Pixel Hama Bead 8-Bit Bows!

 Pixel Perler Bead Bows!
Make adorable pixelated bow shoe clips!
After all, Bowties are, in addition to forever volition be, Cool!
 Or a fabulous geeky chic pilus clip!
Easy in addition to fun!
Using Perler, melty or hama beads!
  We absolutely honey perler beads.
But we've ended upwardly amongst a jumble of mixed colors inwards big bags.
And non a dark i to live on found!
 Nothing against these big mass packages...but they make
searching accept one-half the fourth dimension of the making process!
 But...I got about packages of specific colored beads sent to me from Wholeport!
Now I conduct maintain about metallics, mint, peel tones in addition to black!
No searching or gathering!
About $2.59 per bundle of 500...great for getting the specific colors y'all need!
They conduct maintain virtually lx dissimilar colors.
 Here's how I practise a pattern.
For this i I used the hexagon shaped board.
 Just describe the board on about fighting paper...like this.
 Draw the basic variety y'all want.
(or impress something off the computer)
 Place it dorsum on top in addition to follow those guidelines.
 Leaving about room for creativity,
only having an outline is really helpful!
 Outline the bow inwards black.
This volition give it the truthful 8-bit feel.
 Fill inwards amongst color.
I did an ombre bow...with a fiddling highlight!
Place parchment newspaper over the top in addition to atomic issue 26 gently.
Carefully plow the entire matter over, encompass amongst parchment in addition to atomic issue 26 the other side.
The edges of the perler beads volition melt in addition to stick together.
 Repeat for a perfect duo of bows!
 For the pilus clip I used the foursquare peg board.
 Filled inwards the same amongst a varying color system for depth!
 Now I did ii amongst shoe clips in addition to the other a pilus clip.
I did non halt upwardly using the alligator clip though...
 Instead I used a french clip.
I used E6000 to gum it on the backside...but because of the arch of the clip,
I wrapped it amongst thread to proceed it's variety piece the gum dried.
(then easily cutting the thread off)
 I used the same gum for the shoe clips.
 Clipped on the buckle strap of these mary-janes for the perfect accessory!
 Super cute!
Great geeky accessory for cheap!




ve ended upwardly amongst a jumble of mixed colors inwards big bags Pixel Hama Bead 8-Bit Bows!
This shipping service published on first

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel