Jango Fett Halloween Costume Alterations!

Interrupting Headband calendar week because...
My son's dream came true!
He is officially Jango Fett!
 I received a Jango Fett Costume from Oriental Trading Company.
All their Halloween materials is on sale RIGHT NOW--including this costume!
Free transportation amongst orders over $49 and...
Order every bit belatedly every bit October 23 as well as nevertheless instruct the solid set down transportation earlier Halloween!
Or guide keep it over-nighted if you lot set it off until the 29th!
Okay, they entirely had a size large or medium...and my boy is small.
What to produce when the perfect costume doesn't fit right?

Well, I similar costumes to final longer anyway,
as well as thus I in all likelihood would ever purchase a size up.
Here's how I worked amongst it...
 I saw how much infinite at that topographic point was betwixt the waist line...
 Flipped it within out...

 And sewed it ii inches inwards at the waist.

 See the difference?
Not super noticeable...and the belt covers it anyway.

 Great.

 We added extra velcro to the belt.
This sparse vinyl/plastic belt sews upward only fine!

 I didn't cutting anything upward because I desire to live able to allow out the seams
as well as guide keep everything fit him every bit he grows...since I know this
is going to live his favorite for years to come!
We purpose Halloween costumes every bit wearing apparel ups all twelvemonth long--do you?

 Our Jango Fett Jet packs from the summertime
matched perfectly!
And it hides the plainess of the dark-brown back.
Store bought costumes normally fail the back...that's a large bargain to me.


 Now for the helmet.
It's large as well as low-cal weight plastic...and slips off!
Here's how nosotros remedied that!
I guide keep my boy apparel a beanie...

 Then nosotros instruct only about adhesive velcro...
 And set a slice of only the pokier side onto the within of the helmet.
 Now he tin set the helmet on as well as the velcro volition stick to his beanie...
making it remain inwards house as well as experience much to a greater extent than comfy!
Plus, he'll live warm on Halloween night!
All inwards all, a pretty awesome costume for mortal that
doesn't normally only purchase a packaged costume!
My boy loves it.  He doesn't desire to guide keep it off!
He likes it as well as thus much...I'm tempted to selection upward a few other
 costumes as well as grade them to him for Christmas!  He's a swell pretender all twelvemonth long!

 find out near sales as well as contests too!

I was given gratis products from Oriental Trading Company in
central for my 100% honest opinion.
No other compensation was received for this review!




 All their Halloween materials is on sale RIGHT NOW Jango Fett Halloween Costume Alterations!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel