Mini Tiptop Chapeau Headband Purpose 2!

 Another Mini Top Hat headband!


 I received or as well as hence fabulous supplies from Oriental Trading Company!
All of their Halloween materials is on SALE!  Perfect fourth dimension to stock up!

I got this adorable top chapeau clip ($3.49) and
 metal headbands (6 inwards a packet for $4.25)

 It clips correct onto hair...
but...I'm non crazy virtually the clips...they are pretty cheap
 quality compared to the fabulous hat...

 So, I removed them.

 I got a packet of the metallic headbands.  They are wonderful.
There are as well as hence many things you lot tin create amongst them!
(like this entire calendar week of headbands was based on them) 

 I used hot gum as well as glued the chapeau to a headband.
Remarkably, it's on super tight...but you lot could tack it inwards place
amongst a needle as well as thread if you lot are worried.


 Another perfect Mini Top Hat Headband!
Here's the other 1 I made.

 I dearest the lacy chapeau amongst the regal peeking through!
So pretty!


I was given complimentary products from Oriental Trading Company in
telephone substitution for my 100% honest opinion.
No other compensation was received for this review!



 All of their Halloween materials is on SALE Mini Top Hat Headband Part 2!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel