Red Hooded Cape!

Okay, non that I am a super model...
in addition to non that my miss is the best lensman ever...
but I was thrilled amongst how tardily in addition to awesome this cape turned out!
And gotta honey that accidental hexagon Sun flare bokah!
 I decided to larn equally Morgana from the Merlin series.
I loved when she would sneak roughly at nighttime inward a glorious RED hooded cape!

And when she embraced to a greater extent than evil magic...she looked awesome!
So I went amongst a combination of the two looks.
 


 The cape was simple.
(and I didn't trouble it amongst anything)
iv identical pieces.  sixty inch width cloth made this perfectly flowy!
I used all the width at the bottom in addition to tapered it upwards to the top.
two pieces are split upwards in addition to cutting on the selvage edge.
1 slice was cutting on the fold.
three pieces for the cape.
Measure from the base of operations of the cervix to the flooring for the length measurement.

 Then a uncomplicated stitch on the tapered edges to sew together all three pieces together.

 Like this.
Then I rounded off the bottom border in addition to hemmed it.
As good equally rolling that selvage border in addition to hemming the sides.

 I knew I wanted a giant hood.
I'd vesture it downwardly mostly, in addition to thence I wanted it big in addition to impressive.
I traced my hoodie hood in addition to made it rattling exaggerated.
Sewed it in addition to flipped it correct side out.

 Yes, it's long.  My pilus goes downwardly to my depression back...
in addition to I didn't desire my pilus to covert the hood completely.

 I gathered the live past times border of the cape only plenty to tally the width of the hoodie.


 Then I pinned it inward place...yes, I rarely purpose pins...but this is a must!
 Pinned in addition to thence that they are the same width.  With only a subtle total of gathering.
I used ribbon in addition to an quondam ruby belt clasp for the cape clasp.
It's a picayune sloppy amongst my dark thread...but alas, I honey how it turned out!

 Floor length in addition to flowy.
The air caught it perfectly when I walked!

 I intend it volition function for a ton of other costumes too!
Like Little Red Riding Hood or something Christmasy!




 in addition to non that my miss is the best lensman always Red Hooded Cape!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel