Snow Queen Headband



 I was the Snow Queen for Halloween inward 2006.
I loved this costume!
I glued stone tabular array salt to my face...and made an
 icicle crown, together with icicle staff.
 Modeled later Jadis, queen of Narnia.

 But over the years,
my master copy crown had been disassembled...and I was feeling pretty lamentable virtually that.
I mean, all y'all ask is a drapey robe together with this crown together with y'all are GOOD.
So I made a novel one...a dissimilar version, withal awesome.

 I got these icicles at the Dollar store.
I estimate I can't live "too mad" that they convey all the Christmas materials out already!
I honey how cubey together with chunky these are...

 I used a hack saw together with hacked off the halt amongst the holes.
 Then I used my drill together with drilled a new
 hole inward them nigh the base.

 Like this.

 And the plastic melted...so it ruined my bit...oh well.
 I started amongst hot mucilage together with glued these along the headband.

Afterwards I used a slice of wire together with wrapped it
 around the headband together with into the icicle holes.
Just secure the wire on the transcend of the headband
together with thence it doesn't scratch your head.
I was on the proper name during this phase of the construction,
together with thence in that place are few pics...sorry!

 Lovely!
Could create them shorter for a petty H2O ice princess!
Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 full statement!
 Kind of Statue of Liberty similar too!
Which gives me an idea...





 my master copy crown had been disassembled Snow Queen Headband

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel