Valkyrie, Hermes, Mercury Or Thor's Winged Helmet Headband!

 Winged Helmet Headband!
Okay, winged helms are awesome!

 I had my married adult man brand me this winged helm as well as armor most half dozen years ago.
Wore it in 1 lawsuit to a greater extent than final yr too!
But non everyone tin brand a helm out of metal.
And frankly, it's heavy!
 So, nosotros did a headband variety!
Made alongside fun foam!
Perfect for a Valkyrie, Hermes, Mercury, Thor's winged helm!
(really, yous could add together a winged headband to tons of other costumes too!)

 I used a v yesteryear vii slice of newspaper as well as cutting a winged pattern.
Then cutting two out of foam.  We used white...
but nosotros painted it, as well as then whatsoever coloring would work!

 Then I cutting two smaller wings for the inside.

 Painted them gold...both sides.

 Let them dry.

Then hot gum a petty dab on the foam as well as the headband.
 Then I used a needle as well as thread as well as but tacked it inward place.
knotted it as well as set a dab of hot gum on the ends of the thread.

 Simply making an X
Then I ran a bead of hot gum around the border of the little
 wing slice as well as glued it over the other,
roofing the thread tack.

 Totally worthy of Asgard!  :)






Linking upwardly to THESE parties this week!

I had my married adult man brand me this winged helm as well as armor most  Valkyrie, Hermes, Mercury or Thor's Winged Helmet headband!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel