Back To Schoolhouse Writing Fun Amongst Bic®

This postal service brought to you lot yesteryear BIC®. All opinions are 100% mine.
I'm sort of a pen snob.
So when BIC® asked me to endeavour out their novel BIC Atlantis® Pens,
I could non resist!
I dear trying novel pens...I dear writing in addition to doodling...I'm totally a authorities annotation taker!
I loved drawing all over my notes in addition to worksheets...and fifty-fifty inwards high schoolhouse I was 
nicknamed Doodle yesteryear several teachers.
(See where the came from?) 

BIC Atlantis® pens are terrific--I would real probable throw a few packs
 of these inwards the cart amongst all the other dorsum to schoolhouse supplies I dear to hoard.
I dear the experience in addition to they write real smooth...no skips or clumps!
I was able to write incredibly pocket-size in addition to even then stimulate got it expect great!
I stashed a few inwards my purse...
 
 I dear the colored pens too...especially that Aqua blue!
Perfect for labeling in addition to color coding...
 I impress out a uncomplicated calendar each calendar month to continue rail of goings on...
in addition to it never occurred to me to color code it until now.
With these colored pens, I purpose a dissimilar i for each of my kids...
or inwards dark if it involves the whole family!  
Now it's slow to simply glance at the calendar I know what's going on and
who it involves!
 I am also totally fascinated yesteryear the written report of handwriting,
You know, how you lot tin decipher then much close a persons mood 
or feelings based on their writing...not what they write, but how they write it.
I dear it.  I mean value inwards my side yesteryear side life I'll learn into the Science of Deduction.
Maybe partner upwards amongst Sherlock or something.
So I used my novel pens to produce simply about doodling.
I wrote out my four favorite pangrams too.
Are you lot familiar amongst pangrams?
H5N1 pangram is a judgement that contains all letters of the alphabet.
They are perfect picayune sentences when writing 
amongst a novel pen...or testing a novel font.
Did you lot know I stimulate got fonts made from my handwriting?
Here's 10 Pangrams to endeavour amongst your novel BIC Atlantis® pens:

The quick brownish line a fast i on jumps over the lazy dog
Pack my box amongst 5 dozen liquor jugs
Wafting zephyrs speedily vexed Jumbo.
Jackdaws dear my large sphinx of quartz.
Brawny gods simply flocked upwards to quiz in addition to vex him
Amazingly few discotheques render jukeboxes.
Sphinx of dark quartz, guess my vow!
The 5 boxing wizards saltation quickly
Heavy boxes perform quick waltzes in addition to jig
Sixty zippers were speedily picked from the woven jute bag


Bic® has a large facebook sweepstakes going on too!
BIC Back-to-School Instant Win 
Expression is the Point
Enter instantly in addition to you lot volition learn a coupon for $1.50
off your buy of ii BIC® products!
Perfect agency to initiative off off the schoolhouse year!
No Purch Nec. the US only. 18+. Ends 9/2/13
 asked me to endeavour out their novel BIC Atlantis Back to School Writing Fun amongst BIC®

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel