Ribbon Cake Stand!

 I adore cake stands.  And Cheesecake.


 And once, I had this darling xanthous ribbon weaving plate that I turned
into a cake stand upwards as well as used it for all sorts of adorable cakes
 topped amongst fudge...and then, it broke when nosotros moved across the country.
  The ONLY casualty of the move...sniff, sniff.

 So, I was e'er on the prowl for ribbon weaving plates.
I establish i at goodwill!  Yay.  For $2 it's a proficient start.
I took out the ribbon that was much likewise thin...
 And replaced it amongst polka dots--and the wider ribbon plant much better!


 Then I turned the plate over as well as marked the pump amongst a sharpie.
I basically eye-balled it...with a fiddling ruler checking.
Then purpose approximately E6000 as well as gum the drinking glass candlestick correct to the pump of the plate!

 Let it dry out overnight...and ta da!

 Perfect for entertaining!






Linking upwards to THESE parties this week!

 I had this darling xanthous ribbon weaving plate that I turned Ribbon Cake Stand!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel