Be An Angel Day!

"that which holds the epitome of an 
angel becomes itself an angel"

Apparently it's Be An Angel Day...
My kickoff idea when I read this wasn't close a charitable deed of
 service or beingness sort to others...it was
DON'T BLINK!!!

I've been finding angels at the thrift shop as well as yard sales...
trying to stock pile for Christmas...
yeah a Doctor Who themed tree is inwards the works!
Check out this slice of work...it's frightful!
(the cashier loved it...I didn't convey the pump to country her what it would become)
 I spray painted it all gray...
  Then I spritzed a trivial silvery metallic element over it to give it about highlights.

 Once it's practiced as well as dry out I'll role wires to continue those
menacing hands upward over its eyes.
Stay tuned for the whole Christmas theme!
Here's another trivial cherub treasures!
 Spray icon them silver...
 They are adorably haunting as well as menacing...
Now, transcend hold upward an angel!

And inwards other news, this happened this week:








Linking upward to THESE parties this week!

ve been finding angels at the thrift shop as well as yard sales Be An Angel Day!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel