Cooler Police Describe Auto Toy!

 My ten yr former boy approached me amongst a projection idea.
He had a flashing RED as well as BLUE LED light...probably from a inexpensive toy...

 And he wanted to mountain it to the overstep of a police line car.
He said he had seen police line cars at the Dollar Store...so the adjacent fourth dimension nosotros were there,
nosotros picked i up!
(I can't resist when it's my kids planning projects!)

 He merely used a knife to popular the push clitoris off the top.
 Then nosotros glued the LED correct on top.
Not much to await at inwards the light, but super cool zipping on the flooring inwards the dark!







Linking upward to THESE parties this week!

 yr former boy approached me amongst a projection thought Cooler Police Car Toy!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel