Doctor Who Painted Tardis Heels!

Doctor Who Painted TARDIS Heels!
Make a contestation on your feet!
Best shoes inwards all of fourth dimension in addition to space!
 Doctor Who shoes!
I receive got wanted Doctor Who shoes for thus long.
I am certain you'll desire them every bit well!
(even my iv twelvemonth former boy asked if nosotros could pigment some "not girl" shoes for him)


 
 I decided to become alongside a mismatched look...one side the Tardis,
the other consummate alongside bowtie!
Bowties ARE cool!

Here's what I did.
 I institute some land jane shoes at the thrift store.
I went high terminate on this...ha ha, genuinely they did terminate upward costing almost 10 bucks!
Well, whatever...they were perfect for what I envisioned.

You mightiness receive got the perfect dyad of shoes inwards your cupboard correct now!
Before:
Plain.  Safe.  Old lady-ish.

After:

 Okay,
thus you'll demand shoes...any shoes should work.
(obviously canvass shoes would live great for painting...
but these mistaken leather ones worked similar a charm!)
 Also:
Spray paint/paint in addition to textile medium
plastic bags/painters record
Paint brushes/pallet of somekind
Shoe clips
Fabric, hot glue/gun for bowtie
Clear coat sealer spray
 And a footling fun on the heels.

Prep the shoes for painting!
I used painters record in addition to taped the within border of the shoes...
filled them alongside plastic bags in addition to thus taped across the top.


 I also taped upward the bottom edges, because I didn't desire to
pigment the bottoms...and it gives it that professional person "store bought" look.

 I took them out to the garage in addition to spray painted them.
Very low-cal coats.  I didn't desire drips or cracking.
I did nearly iii low-cal coats in addition to that gave me perfect coverage.

 You could simply pigment them rather than spray...but
the spray pigment gives them a nice, fifty-fifty finish...perfect!

 Allow the pigment to dry out to the touching on in addition to withdraw the record in addition to plastic.
Then allow them dry/cure for nearly 48 hours.
 Now comes the fun of painting.
I used arts and crafts acrylic paints mixed alongside a footling textile medium,
which wasn't necessary.
I used a movie of the tardis for reference but yet wanted a sort of
sketchy rendition...so I complimentary handed it.
I used a white pen to score the places for the windows...
but I nicked it too...you tin run across where the pigment wore off...so live careful!

 I painted correct across the stitching alongside no problems.
I was watching "Blink" during this...The Angels receive got the Phone box!

  And the Police Public Call Box was just
 freehand painted correct on the dark strip.

The accommodate shoe.
I used ane of my Valentines to freehand the suit.
I mixed my pigment on some wax paper.
I simply freehanded inwards sort of a rose white color (mixing colors)
I didn't desire it to await quite every bit pinkish every bit his shirt...

Added the jacket lapels in addition to sort of a sketchy tweed sports jacket look.
As good every bit some buttons inwards white...with some greyness shadows.
And some fun on the heels.

 Painting done.
Now, accept those to your spray epitome landing pad in addition to clear coat them.
This volition move yesteryear away on them inwards pristine shape.
Allow them to cure over again nearly 48 hours.

Now for the bowtie.
They are cool in addition to genuinely consummate the await of the accommodate shoe.
 So, you'll demand 1 shoe clip.
I got mine from Amazon.



Looks similar I'll live making to a greater extent than shoe clips soon!
 So, I simply threw these together using some blood-red silky chip I had.
I used nearly an 8 yesteryear half dozen inch rectangle...

 Fold it over similar a subway scheme in addition to hot gum it together.
 Add some hot gum to the pump of the subway scheme inwards a zig zag...
 And plication both the edges over onto it.

 Scrunch upward the center...and hot gum it inwards place.
 Add a sparse hot glued subway scheme strip to wrap around the
 front in addition to gum it on the backside.

 I hot glued the shoe clip inwards house in addition to then
tacked it on alongside needle in addition to thread.

 I went ahead in addition to made 2.
They are shoe clips later all in addition to are removable in addition to usable on other shoes!

Perfect.  Bowties are cool.
The bow simply clips on the border of the shoe, non harming the paint!

See, the COOLEST shoes ever!
I genuinely dearest them.


Are y'all inspired to brand your own?
Send me a pic if y'all do!  :)










Linking upward to THESE parties this week!

 I receive got wanted Doctor Who shoes for thus long Doctor Who Painted TARDIS Heels!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel