Tardis Blueish Sail Bag! One {Heart} {Heart} The Doctor!

 I flora this Tardis Blue canvass inward the remnants pile at Hobby Lobby...
I had a bunch of thick dark zippers from something I tore apart years ago...
as well as I fix to operate without a pattern...
I cutting the fabric, cutting it inward one-half as well as sewed inward the zipper...


 And a decorative stitch to likewise human activity every 2nd a fray protectant!


An within pocket...


And the forepart as well as dorsum sewn to the same size fabric...
creating two actually sturdy pouches...

 That I as well as hence pose the pouches correct side together as well as and hence sewed the edges,
zipper as well as all!
Then folded inward the bottom corners as well as sewed them like
 triangles hence the base of operations would move apartment similar a box...
 And hence it stands up!  Oh yeah, I used about webbing every 2nd handles.
 And about oestrus transfer vinyl.

And the dorsum withal needs something...but what?




Linking upwards to THESE parties this week!

I flora this Tardis Blue canvass inward the remnants pile at Hobby Lobby Tardis Blue Canvas Bag!  I {heart} {heart} the Doctor!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel