New In Addition To Improved Cyberman T-Shirt!

 Here's to a greater extent than or less other Doctor Who inspired shirt!
My iv twelvemonth onetime boy loves Cybermen!
Yes, I intend he wants to survive upgraded...
 And he kept trying to delete me piece I was taking his picture!
 This cyberman purse was the i nosotros did for him for my
Doctor Who Birthday Party inward January!
 Anyway!
I did the shirt amongst oestrus transfer vinyl.
I had the silhouette cameo cutting the paradigm out inward contrary together with hence I could
Fe it on the shirt.
Full instructions for Iron On Vinyl here! 
I dear oestrus transfer vinyl...I've been using it alot!
The other pick is using FREEZER newspaper together with paint!
 Right click to salve off the paradigm for personal travel only.
Remember, if yous accept a Silhouette cutter...
yous tin import ANY picture
into the software together with line it to cut!
It's perfect for all mode of geekified cut-outs!




Linking upward to THESE parties this week!

And he kept trying to delete me piece I was taking his film New together with Improved Cyberman T-Shirt!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel