Feathers, Pearls As Well As Flowers! Flapper Fashion Headbands!



 Lets root alongside the iconic Feather Headband...

 I got this fabulous feather embellishment from Wholeport for $6.
They convey a big variety...peacock feathers too!

 I used a metallic headband together with some stretch lace.

 Just hot glued the lace to the headband...



 I check it to my model together with marked where I wanted the feathers to sit.
 Then I set a strip of hot mucilage on the felt backing of the feathers.
Glued it on!

 Simple together with luxurious!
Sort of a 20's flapper feel...modernized.

 She loves this!


 Next is the whimsical bloom together with pearl headband.



 I was sent this yard of chiffon bloom trim from Wholeport!

 I used a broad metallic headband form, simply similar the plume headband.

 I began yesteryear hot gluing the flowers around the headband.
I didn't fifty-fifty measure...but I used all but ane bloom on this!

ii of import points:
#1.  Put the mucilage on the headband, non the flowers themselves.
The chiffon together with tulle are together with thence sparse they volition non remain fluffy
 if y'all apply mucilage to the bloom itself.
#2.  Keep the flowers attached to the tulle together with fluff it upwardly between
the rosettes similar pictured.  Take payoff of that extra texture.
Then I simply hot glued on some varying sizes of pearl beads.
Perfect!
 Sort of a Fairy bloom daughter look...she loves it!
 I have supplies from Wholeport and
 have the abide by of crafting alongside them.
I also store at Wholeport, they convey a huge
pick of crafty things at slap-up prices!

Like these inexpensive lace collars!




Linking upwardly to THESE parties this week!

Lets root alongside the iconic Feather Headband Feathers, Pearls together with Flowers!  Flapper Style Headbands!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel