Lalaloopsy Together With My Lilliputian Pony Dollhouse From Shelf!

 My daughter's hoard of Lalaloopsy dolls was steadily
 growing...irresistible yard sales!
And the dollhouse nosotros made from an onetime shelf just wasn't belongings all of them!



But driving approximately i day, nosotros industrial plant life this shelf on someone's curb.
I stashed it inwards the hatch too drove home.
It's occupation was that it was simply evidently dirty!
So I scrubbed it upward too spray painted it teal earlier I fifty-fifty took a earlier picture!
 Now spell that shelf dried, at that topographic point was the occupation of Lalaloopsy shoes continually falling off.
Poor Tippy Tumbalina!
Actually, misfortunate me...I've spent lots of fourth dimension retying these shoes...so
 I took Tippy to my workshop...
 And yes, used E6000 to gum those shoes correct on her feet!
 Just a pocket-size daub within too presto!
 And a petty dot of gum correct at the travel past times of the ribbon knot...
too the shoes too the feet lived happily always after!


 I dear it when toys are organized!  Cute to await at too tardily to play with!







Linking upward to THESE parties this week!

s hoard of Lalaloopsy dolls was steadily LaLaLoopsy too My Little Pony Dollhouse from Shelf!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel