Homemade Freezer Pizza Crust!

 We create a lot of homemade pizza here.
It tastes swell in addition to nosotros know what's inwards it.
But here's where I cheat.
I piece of job the same recipe every bit I piece of job to brand rolls...
I merely split upwards my dough inwards quarters in addition to brand iv pizza crusts.

So, inspiration struck in addition to I did a double batch...
made them into pizza crusts in addition to layered them betwixt foil.
 Stacked them up...and froze them for close xx minutes...
 Then set them into a iii gallon zipper bag...and labeled them!
Super slow to merely line ane out...
And throw it on the grill!
If yous haven't had grilled pizza yet, yous should endeavour it!




Linking upwards to THESE parties this week!

 I piece of job the same recipe every bit I piece of job to brand  Homemade Freezer Pizza Crust!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel