Otter Popular Lightsabers Together With Summertime Fun!

This postal service brought to you lot past times Jel Sert. All opinions are 100% mine.
Otter Pops!  I LOVED these every bit a kid...and approximate what, I even thus do!
When they contacted me to review a sample, I was every bit thrilled every bit a kid!
My kids were ecstatic too!
It's been a actually strange summertime for us...super rainy.
So nosotros spent some fourth dimension indoors together with did a fun projection in 
anticipation of our Otter Pops freezing!
Because sometimes, Otter Pops are agency every bit good mutual coldness to gibe amongst bare hands!  :)
We made lightsaber holders!
There are half-dozen dissimilar Otter Pop flavors, 
thus they'll brand awesome together with colorful sabers!
My favorite is Louie Bloo Raspberry...I but beloved blue.
Does that brand me a Jedi Knight?
 We used felt, cutting it at four inches past times v inches...
 Folded it inwards one-half together with hot glued 1 side together with bottom.  
Leaving the transcend open!
 And together with then lots of decorations of felt...even the 
four twelvemonth onetime was super lightsaber excited!
 Custom work...this would endure such a fun birthday political party activity!
 Finished an railroad train for those tasty treats--and some sunny weather!
 Aren't they cute?  I beloved those piffling otters!

I got thinking, this would endure the BEST birthday acquaint to give a kid!
Who wouldn't desire a box to themselves together with a lightsaber holder?
Oh yeah, here's us enjoying them past times the pool!  YOLO right?
My kids LOVED that they didn't accept to terminal what
 they were doing to bask an Otter Pop!
We decided to rent this household because the backyard 
would endure the perfect summertime getaway together with nosotros wouldn't 
accept to pay extra for summertime fun!  We beloved it!
How volition I e'er movement to a household without a mortal swimming pool???
Poor piffling guy had the tum flu, but I even thus felt skillful about 
letting him consume Otter Pops--fluids right?

Here's the BEST part!
Otter Pops wants YOU to accept a YOLO sense this summertime too!
And they've got a killer giveaway to help!
Click on the Summer Scramble Sweeps tab nether the embrace photo...
Answer the questions together with teach entered to win!  :)  Easy!

Prizes include:
- v weekly winners (total of 25 winners): (1) xvi count box of Otter pops
- iii random winners: (1) $50 VISA gift card
Grand Prize winner: (1) twelvemonth provide of Otter Pops


 When they contacted me to review a sample Otter Pop Lightsabers together with Summer Fun!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel