R2d2 Shirt!

September 2012, I made a BUNCH of T-shirts equally a Back To School Wardrobe!
I convey had numerous requests nearly this one.
R2D2.  Who doesn't dearest this trivial guy?
I began amongst an orangish t-shirt from the dollar store.
Orange is my #3's favorite color, therefore luck it seems is on our side!
 Here's the cartoon network coloring mass ikon I used.
I pose the file into silhouette studios, selected the area,
therefore had it delineate the outline. (right click salvage for personal purpose only)
I pose freezer newspaper on my cutting mat in addition to had my silhouette cameo cutting it out for me!
You could produce this amongst a hobby knife in addition to a cutting mat.

 Here's how it went down.
I took each slice off the silhouette mat ane at a fourth dimension in addition to ironed it inwards place...

 It was deadening getting all those trivial pieces ironed on where they should be...

 And y'all tin say that non all the lines are lined up...but whatever!

 Then I used Silhouette construct cloth paint.
It's a trivial pricey, but holds upward nicely in addition to feels soft.
I used a stipple brush in addition to painted all the spaces black!

 I take all the freezer newspaper spell the pigment is however tacky.
And it looks awesome merely similar this!

 But I took it a mensuration farther in addition to colored inwards the shape,
merely similar a coloring book!
 The orangish shirt was difficult to encompass upward amongst the white,
therefore I merely shaded it!
 Brand spankin' novel in addition to lovin' it!

Well, how does it concord up?
Here he is inwards all his Star Wars glory at Hollywood Studios inwards June...
nine months after (and belike worn ane time a calendar week or more!)
 It's faded in addition to distressed looking...and AWESOME!
He got lots of compliments on his cool shirt!
I should construct him to a greater extent than or less other ane because of how much he loves it!



Linking upward to THESE parties this week!

 I convey had numerous requests nearly this ane R2D2 Shirt!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel