Peg Board Shadow Box Tool Display Frame!

 We only moved in addition to are at in 1 lawsuit settling in!
Here's the arts and crafts room...and I am showing off my
 Peg Board Shadow Box Tool Display Frame!
{What a mouthful!}
 It all started when my hubby lay the tools away inwards the garage.
He asked if nosotros had or in addition to thus tin cans...cut opened upward in addition to thus they don't cut...
I hurried in addition to made upward or in addition to thus Bean Slop in addition to gave him iv construct clean cans.
He zip-tied them correct to the pegboard.
 Totally sturdy in addition to produce to concur stuff!

 Times 4!
At this point, I got super jealous.
 He suggested putting or in addition to thus peg board inwards a frame in addition to creating a tool display!
Don't I convey the most wonderful husband?  Yes.  I do.
I had the PERFECT shadow box!
I got the board in addition to the frame in addition to sprayed them black!
 I used E6000 gum to gum the peg board correct into the frame...
in addition to allow it dry out overnight.
Then I zip-tied on my ain can!
My hubby gave me a hammer peg...and a touchstone record holder!
Perfect display in addition to function!
I am thinking most doing the same affair inwards other parts of the house...
similar the bathroom...could cipher necktie on jars or cups...zip ties rule!




Linking upward to THESE parties this week!

It all started when my hubby lay the tools away inwards the garage Peg Board Shadow Box Tool Display Frame!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel