Craftiness Runs Inwards The Family!

Some days I intend that alongside all our modern technology
 and advancements that nosotros are forcing kids to grow upwards likewise fast! 
 And consequently keeping ourselves WAY likewise busy.

My daughter, instantly 9, is a crafter.
She loves to produce projects...she got that from me...well, as well as her dad.
See, perfect identify unit of measurement combination!

She'd rather produce a arts and crafts than lookout adult man a show...and I am glad.
One time, when I mightiness lead hold been watching Downton Abbey...
she asked if she could pigment her wooden Art mannequin nosotros got at Ikea.
I said "sure, if yous tin plough over notice produce it all yourself"...great parenting!

(Side note: did yous know I googled images because I didn't lead hold a earlier picture...
and to a greater extent than unremarkably people piece it 'manikin'?  Clearly nosotros aren't education people how to spell.)

 One episode of DA later, as well as she had completed her icon project!
Notice the newspaper crown, halo, bracelet, diamond as well as skirt?
She also brought me a refreshing drink...
 And painted a box she got at the dollar store.
And decorated it alongside Washi record too!



She is then fun,
she ever finds the smiles on the cupcakes!







Linking upwards to THESE parties this week!

 Some days I intend that alongside all our modern engineering Craftiness runs inwards the family!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel