Fancy Woods Solid Unit Of Measurement Photo!

 
I had a bunch of extra MDF board inwards the garage 
when nosotros rented the house...
FREE right?

I used paper every bit a pattern.
folded it inwards 4th's too and thus cutting the curly border I wanted.
Laid it on my board too traced it.
 So I used the bandsaw to cutting the awesome border on the boards.
Then I used the router to plow over it a finished edge.
You could simply sand it smooth!
 I had a heck of a fourth dimension getting these pictures printed.
Walgreens wouldn't allow me alternative upward the pictures I uploaded
 and sent to their shop online...they said I needed PROOF 
that they weren't copyrighted. 
I was xxx minutes from dwelling too told them I 
wasn't going to come upward dorsum if I left.
They were thus rude too refused to sell me 
the already printed pictures.
I left inwards a huff.
I uploaded the pics to Walmart too went and
 picked them upward an hr later.
No problem!
 I laid out plastic bags for a drib cloth...free right?
 I painted solely the overstep too edges amongst that white paint 
I got for roughly other projection for fifty cents!
 After it dried, I sanded the edges simply a tiny bit.

And used spray adhesive too a brayer to adhere
 the pic to the white side of the board.

 Put roughly hanging hardware on the back.
ii screw eyes too a wire.

Lovely.  I dearest it!
This was my Mother's Day gift to myself!

 Thanks to my friend, Jodi for taking the pictures 
that were besides professional person for me
 to purchase at Walgreens!  :)




 I had a bunch of extra MDF board inwards the garage Fancy Wood Family Photo!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel