My Picayune Pony Push Badges!


I got a badge a minit push clit maker
quite a few years ago.
It is too then fun.
We do pinbacks too magnet backed buttons!
Here's the supplies:
badge a minit press
pivot backs
badge tops
clear mylar sheet
image

We only printed our images on lightweight printer paper
(don't role anything heavy or it wont agree the badge right)
Cut them out.

Set a badge run past times inwards the bluish ring.

Add your epitome on top

Add the clear mylar sheet

Twist on xanthous ring

plough over.  insert gray ring.
laid upwards dark-green disk on run past times too press down.

One company click down

Remove dark-green too gray pieces.
plough over.

Add the ruddy disk correct on run past times of the picture

Press 1 company click down.

Lift upwards too add together pinback inwards the bluish ring.

Put dark-green disk correct over pivot back.
Put into your press...and press!
I squash or too then the edges too...

Out pops a beautiful badge!
Vote for Pedro!
Let me say, I've messed upwards a few...it takes some practice.
but it is too then fun!


We went crazy, every bit usual, too made a bunch
of My Little Pony buttons!  Like 32...
I only constitute pictures of the ponies that nosotros loved...
too agree them into the template I made for buttons.
Had to role a Daring Do!
too all the petty fillies!
I absolutely LOVE Discord!
 Each pony is the cutest petty filly!
Love DJ Pon3
 Rarity is my favorite!
Love the Party Cannon of Pinkie Pies!
And the Cutie Mark Crusaders!
 Derpy Hooves is such a doll!
Little Spitfire, Chrysalis the changling queen, Nightmare Moon
too a few varieties of Princess Celestia!
Lotus Blossom too her twin...Aloe...as fillies!

Please do non role these images for commercial use.
Right click to salve off.
These would brand a cute banner or cupcake toppers too!


Linking upwards to THESE parties this week!

 We do pinbacks too magnet backed buttons My Little Pony Button Badges!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel