Design As Well As Depict Your Ain My Footling Pony!

My Little Pony!!!
We dear ponies at our house...you mightiness already know that!
My immature lady is forthwith ix as well as is quite the pony artist!
But inwards planning a fun pony party, nosotros wanted
everyone to experience pony artistic success!
Even the bronies at our house!

Here's a peachy activity for niggling PONY lovers at your place!
And a fantastic political party game too!

disclaimer:
I apologize, I stole (right clicked) a bunch of these images from all over the webland...
I don't accept the private credits for all of them.   All credit should live on given
 to the creators of MLP, Lauren Faust as well as her people.

Here's or hence bare os pony templates.
Print them off...I printed onto cardstock.  Five 8 yesteryear 10's.
We laminate ours, because nosotros can.

Lots of pony bodies...then the eyes as well as accessories.
Right click to salvage off...personal role only.

We used lightweight paper...it's see-through plenty to run into the
 template underneath without a lightbox!
But y'all could record them onto the windows too...

 My ix yr one-time immature lady was thrilled...and my
virtually xi yr one-time boy was excited too!
Then the kids could describe ponies to their hearts content!
The alone affair that involves 100% their inventiveness is the HAIR.
There was NO agency I could create a template for all the varieties of hair...
if y'all desire to brand one...email it to me!  :)

 This is my favorite.
My immature lady did a "Family" movie of ponies...look closely.
I'm the Princess one...
 And yes, This is dad...his cutie grade is a Whoopie Cushion!
Ha ha ha!  I totally laughed when I saw she did that!

 Here's the i from the 10 yr one-time son:
(yes, he was forced to create this, but genuinely really enjoyed it too!)


More from the ix yr one-time daughter:


 Here's mine.  It's my household unit of measurement too!
Dad as well as mom...boy, immature lady as well as boy.
Great for CARD making, buntings as well as banners,
or other fun Paper crafts!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO fun!
I can't fifty-fifty country you...we spent hours simply "testing" these out!
Now nosotros simply postulate to color all of them!  :)


Linking upwardly to THESE parties this week!

s a peachy activity for niggling PONY lovers at your house Design as well as DRAW your ain My Little Pony!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel