My Petty Pony Geek Week!

I honey a weekly theme!
I hereby decree that this calendar week is My Little Pony week!!!
Our honey of My Little Ponies.
Here's the story...I was born inward the early on 80's...and was
raised on the quondam schoolhouse My Little Pony's.
I had Applejack, Blossom in addition to Puddles in addition to Peaks the twins.
non excessive, but loved them.
I've since flora roughly quondam schoolhouse ponies at yard sales in addition to convey a trivial stash.
And my sis inward constabulary gave me the boxed peacock pony!
 I honey these trivial babies!
These are my ponies...and I don't allow my kids play alongside them.
ever.
My blood brother got married...and his wife, I learned correct away,
 was a hardcore My Little Pony collector.
She's got a room of Ponies from the olden days...
awesome in addition to valuable!
They fifty-fifty did a My Little Pony Christmas tree for the Festival of Trees!
Complete alongside the "Here comes Christmas Candy Cane!"

 Wouldn't yous honey that?
I *wanted* to exercise a Pony themed Christmas end year...and
 ran out of stamina...that seems to live on happening a lot lately.
 Maybe adjacent year.
Anyway, clearly whatever aunt that makes a pony tree is a favorite!

She gave my ii twelvemonth quondam missy her starting fourth dimension pony...it was Baby Cuddles.
Since then, she's given her lots in addition to lots of ponies!
Now my missy is 9...

Our honey for My Little Pony has flower forthed since
 the novel version comeback of the ponies in addition to the fun cartoons.
(see what I did there?)
If yous haven't watched it yet, simply hold back on
youtube for roughly episodes.  So cute!
Even the boys are getting inward on the fun...bronies,
 they are loving referred to as.

Bring on the pony merchandise!
I'll purchase anything inward the dollar bins Pony related!

So, come upward dorsum each 24-hour interval this calendar week for to a greater extent than Pony Fun!



Linking upward to THESE parties this week!

 I hereby decree that this calendar week is My Little Pony calendar week My Little Pony GEEK WEEK!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel