Black In Addition To White Cloth Bloom Wreath!

 I handstitched a bunch of flowers to brand these headbands.
I had a bunch of dark in addition to white stuff in addition to made
 some specifically for a wreath!
 I used a puddle noodle from the dollar shop for the wreath form...
in addition to wrapped it similar a mummy inwards unopen to white strips of sparse fabric.





 Then I wrapped the white wreath alongside dark plastic netting...
Love these upcycling projects!



 I hot glued my push flowers on it!
 And piffling puffs of tulle in addition to to a greater extent than netting!




 Perfect!
I simply demand a bunting to string across the center...
perhaps something for Mother's day...hmmm.








Linking upwardly to THESE parties this week!

I handstitched a bunch of flowers to brand  Black in addition to White stuff blossom Wreath!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel