Wooden Doublesided Backdrop!

Make a Wooden Backdrop!
It's reversible too!


I made a Reversible Wood Photo prop out of Jenga pieces here...
 But it wasn't large plenty for everything I photographed...so
I knew I needed a larger background.
My married adult man gave me roughly fabulous woods panels for Christmas
so...
I cutting two former yard sticks to fit...at 27 inches.

Used Elmers mucilage to mucilage them inward house an
 inch as well as a one-half or as well as then from the edge.
I did mensurate it...
 Set roughly materials on it as well as then it would dry out apartment overnight.
 Then painted ane side white as well as stained the side alongside the yard sticks.
I dearest that the yard sticks however show...sometimes a size take away is helpful!
And it's big!
You mightiness bring noticed it inward roughly yesteryear posts...
Tardis Rubber Stamp...





Linking upward to THESE parties this week!

t large plenty for everything I photographed Wooden Doublesided Backdrop!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel