The Creation Lesson Bible Storey Visual Aid

 I made this to instruct virtually the creation from Genesis inwards church.
The thought is as well as thus fun...you could role it for lots of other things too!
Here's what I did.
I got a bunch of clear transparency pages...
And drew the days of the creation on them.
I stacked them upwardly as well as thus I could but ADD what I needed to the final picture...
as well as brand certain they lined up!
(all based off of Genesis)

Day 1: Day as well as Night

Day 2: Water as well as Dry land...

Day 3: plants as well as trees

Day 4: Dominicus as well as Moon/stars

Day 5: animals, birds, fish...

Day 6: People.  Adam as well as Eve

Then I took all the pages as well as taped them onto a foam board...

 So they would all stack upwardly similar this!

 They were all taped on individually, as well as thus I tin role them similar a flip book.






 Then I wrapped the border of the foam board amongst duct tape.
Put a lilliputian championship as well as the scriptures on the back...
The Primary kids, my ain children as well as other teachers loved it!
It was a fun means to visualize the creation of the earth.


Maybe the creation isn't your thing...
but it would endure a fun means to exhibit other things too!
You could convey a bouquet of balloons or flowers as well as every
added page could exhibit a dissimilar color...
Or dissimilar shapes...
Lots of possibilities!  Just postulate about transparencies,
sharpies as well as about time!



Linking upwardly to THESE parties this week!

I made this to instruct virtually the creation from Genesis inwards church building The Creation Lesson Bible Story Visual Aid

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel