National Pi Twenty-Four Hr Menses Funny Math Geek Shirt!

In abide by of National Pi day,
which is March 14th...3.14
two days from now--
don't worry, you lot all the same convey fourth dimension to arrive great!
Here's what I did.
Found a keen formula equation...thing...
tweaked it myself inwards photoshop as well as ta-da!

(i 8 amount pi)
larn it?
I reversed the icon as well as had my silhouette machine
cutting it out of rut transfer vinyl as well as then I could Fe it on to a shirt!

Simple every mo pi!
 
Have you lot e'er seen this pi to pie equation before? 
 This was my commencement time...so funny!
okay, dorsum to the shirt...
I ironed it to the dorsum of a shirt...going for subtle geekery this time.




Okay, totally mathematics geekery!  Love it!
This 1 is dedicated to my dad.
Love you lot dad...(who has in all probability never looked at my blog)







Linking upwardly to THESE parties this week!

 I reversed the icon as well as had my silhouette auto National Pi Day Funny Math Geek Shirt!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel