Ruffle Tulle Skirt Extender Slips!

Skirt Refashions!
I made unopen to extender slips for skirts that simply aren't
long enough...or involve a piddling peek-a-boo ruffle!

I had this onetime long pioneer type skirt...
It was a midi length...I cutting it to the perfect length

 and sewed the elastic correct onto it...stretching piece sewing.
 Perfect!  Adds a piddling flounce correct to the bottom!

 This dark skirt tin live used equally a skirt...but we
 use it was a tutu amongst that tulle edge.
I did a drawstring...so I tin role it...or my tiny daughter.
We used it hither to become amongst her Dalek skirt


This was a inexpensive white clothes I got for a dollar on clearance at the mart.
I cutting off the bodice top, lining too all too sewed on elastic.  Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 squeamish ruffle border for the showing!
Could live used equally a skirt (if I was brave plenty to wearable simply a white skirt)







Linking upwards to THESE parties this week!

 I made unopen to extender slips for skirts that simply aren Ruffle Tulle Skirt Extender Slips!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel