Dollar Shop Felt Together With Rhinestone Princess Crowns!

 I bought inexpensive headbands at the dollar store.
 I had felt on hand, you lot could occupation foam too.
Cut a crown cast on the folded border of a slice of felt.
 Glue the oculus on the headband.
 Fold upward together with gum together.  Causes roughly wrinkles, merely no biggy.
 Next, decorate alongside plastic rhinestones.
also available at the dollar store...
I held the gum gun together with glued the stones
 where the girls wanted them.
It took roughly fourth dimension to give-up the ghost all 8 girls crowns done, 
merely I didn't desire whatsoever of them to lav their fingers.
These crowns are together with therefore fun.
I glued them on slightly to the side
 for a whimsical look.


I bought inexpensive headbands at the dollar shop Dollar Store felt together with rhinestone Princess Crowns!
I bought inexpensive headbands at the dollar shop Dollar Store felt together with rhinestone Princess Crowns!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel