Keep Calm Upcycled Woods Signage!

I had a bunch of fight wood.
Some press board, unopen to pine, unopen to thick, unopen to thin...
Decided to but larn nuts in addition to brand a bunch of symbols.

 I used a ring saw in addition to a scroll saw...
cutting out my shapes
Stained them amongst Dark Walnut
 Painted them amongst awesome reduced cost paint!
yes, fifty cents.  I got creamy white in addition to robin egg.
 Painted them up...
 Distressed them a bit...
Kept calm...and hung them up!
  
Set them out...
 
 Love it!
 Great for Photography props or habitation decor!
I convey a stash of quick gifts straightaway too!  :)



 Decided to but larn nuts in addition to brand a bunch of symbols Keep Calm Upcycled forest signage!




 Decided to but larn nuts in addition to brand a bunch of symbols Keep Calm Upcycled forest signage!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel