Anthro Reassembled Mirror Knock-Off!

I've been intrigued past times this mirror for a long time
and idea it would survive fun to brand a knock-off...
Here is my version: $1.50

 
 
 
 Here's what I did...
First, I flora these scroll cutting pieces at the thriftstore...
no dubiety they tally together to brand something that broke...
so I snatched them for $1.00
 Walked over to my dad's menage to purpose the
bandsaw as well as cutting them into skinnier pieces...
with a tad to a greater extent than character...
Then I ever-so-lightly spray painted them heirloom white...
 Then I sanded upwards the edges as well as hither as well as there...
 For the mirror:
I flora this hunk o' junk at the thriftstore on base of operations for l cents!
I sprayed it bluish as well as glazed it alongside dark a acre back.
and I hated it...so at that topographic point it sat...until now.
(okay, loathe is a potent word, but the mirror
doesn't get got much character...and it's 
odd shaped...and it needs help...)
So I painted over it alongside Seafoam Green paint.
 A footling hot gum lovin'...
 The hardest affair for me is to larn past times the 
symmetry that I desire everything to have!
I only tried to hurry, selection upwards random pieces and 
glue them on without over thinking!
and presto!
Clearly, both mirrors get got their potent points...
but at savings of $496.50...I'll accept mine!
It's as well as hence difficult for me to larn a
skillful pic of a mirror!
whatsoever tips?
ve been intrigued past times this mirror for a long fourth dimension Anthro Reassembled Mirror Knock-off!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel