Lacy Teacart---Yes To A Greater Extent Than Lace!

 We had a bunch of bit MDF inward the garage when nosotros moved in...
together with thus nosotros went to run edifice things nosotros needed.
I measured, cutting together with screwed all the pieces for a teacart...
I called it a teacart, but it ended upward beingness less and 
less similar 1 every bit the projection developed!
We took it exterior together with primed it!

 My hubby got inward on the icon earlier I could!
Right subsequently priming, he pose or together with thus lace on the move past times together with sprayed it teal!
 It turned out great--to my surprise!
 Then he sprayed the residue of it teal.  It worked great!
I finished it off amongst a poly clear coat but on the top,
because I know I'll endure wiping it alot!
 Perfect!  Kind of an additional counter space.
Room for the microwave, mixer,
 China together with candy bowl!
 Giving me gangs to a greater extent than counter space!
Love it!


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel